Electrovepo is an eco-friendly and sustainable moisturising mask
The ingredients that make up the composition of this product represent an alternative to the use of parabens, phenoxyethanol and other preservatives. The ingredient list includes, among other things, Cocamidopropyl Betaine and Lauryl Glucoside, which are natural surfactants made from 100% renewable and plant-based raw materials. These ingredients are suitable for use in skin cleansers. Moreover, they are all ECOCERT and NATURE certified.
In additon, the facial cleanser contains ANTILEUKINE-6, an extract of Laminaria Ochroleuca, which has long-term anti-ageing properties, reduces wrinkles and provides a moisturising effect.
One can also note the presence of AQUAXYL, which is known to optimise the skin’s water flow and to limit the loss of water.
The use of Selaginella Lepidophylla extract, a Lactobacillus ferment, soothes the skin and provides benefits such as hydration and protection.
In addition, Hydracell Q (Acetyl Glutamine) improves the skin’s natural barrier function and helps it to adapt to external stressors without water loss.
All of these effects are combined with the natural antioxidant properties provided by plant extract and golden algae.
Monde Selection’s experts particularly appreciated the following elements:
– An understated packaging with a medical and professional look
– The thoroughness of the information provided
– Dual use: it can be used on dry skin to remove make-up or on wet skin to cleanse the face (facial cleanser).
– The feeling of comfort, cleanliness and hydration that the product leaves behind after use.
– A clean composition thanks to the use of multifunctional agents that are excellently efficient as biostatic and fungistatic agents, instead of the use of biocides and classic preservatives.
– Its composition, which represents an alternative to the utilisation of parabens as has been explained above, phenoxyethanol and other preservatives.
All of these qualities have led Monde Selection’s experts to nominate Ultra Facial Cleanser as one of the candidates for this year’s Jury Award.